Garnier Fructis nourishing 1 Minute Hair Mask with Avocado, 13.5 fl oz

Garnier Fructis nourishing 1 Minute Hair Mask with Avocado, 13.5 fl oz

$8.30

30 in stock

Free shipping on all orders over $50

  • 30 days easy returns
  • Order yours before 2.30pm for same day dispatch
Guaranteed Safe Checkout

In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing treat with 98% naturally derived ingredients.* Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract helps you get soft, smooth hair.*We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure

Garnier Hair Mask  its original plant or Mineral source. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to ensure its sensorially and preservation

  • 1 minute smoothing hair mask available in two delectable sizes Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat
  • 1 Minute Hair Mask with Avocado Extract For soft, smooth hair
  • No weigh down, no Silicones, no Parabens, and no artificial colorants

SKU:DDS414335958

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Garnier Fructis nourishing 1 Minute Hair Mask with Avocado, 13.5 fl oz”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *